Before I forget, I added a couple of important tunes to the end of the last post on Wanda Jackson, so be sure and check those.
The oldest granddaughter, Lael, and I doing some mowing the other day. Our old mower has been in the shop for over a month so we had to borrow this sweet ride from a buddy,
My instant Stooges 7" collection I scored in a lot off of Ebay a week or so ago for unbelievably dirt cheap. Lucky score, but actually all I can afford is a few bucks here and there for records. All of these are represses except two and I thought I'd share one of those originals with you. I think most of the 5 people who read and listen here know these guys probably better than I do, so I will make this short, but if for some reason your planet didn't have the Stooges, this is a band you need to check out. I guess I can't talk because I would have never heard of them if it hadn't of been for my bro Gage back in college. My favorite tune by these guys is 1969 but these two are right up there.
Real Cool Time
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmU343eBu0&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment