Friday, November 13, 2009

Iggy And The Stooges

dragAh, what do you know, today is Friday the 13th I am going to attempt, of course I can't always guarantee it, to keep my mindless banter down to a minimum and make this short.  I noticed some people elsewhere mentioning some great Iggy And The Stooges stuff, so I figured I may as well post some of that (thanx Jay and Mike, and the Warden from a while back).  This shit is crucial and timeless, I'm not going to insult anyone and try to give any kind of education on these guys.  I've already posted some Stooges in the form of I Wanna Be Your Dog b/w real Cool Time and Live 07/18/70, but I'll start you out with some stuff when they were in the Iggy And The Stooges incarnation. igar-front igar-back iggy-the-stooges-i-got-a-right I Got A Right Gimme Some Skin

 

isoy iggy-the-stooges-im-sick-of-you

 

I'm Sick Of You Tight Pants Scene Of The Crime

I was on a roll with the ripping and listening, and listening and ripping, so I thought what the hell.  One more single with a couple of my favorite tunes filled with a kind of intensity you will not find anywhere else.  This was when they were just known as the Stooges.

1970-front 1970-back the-stooges-1970 1970 (Man that is such a good fucking tune, check out the Billboard Top 100 for that year.  A few good tunes, but nothing that even comes close to the energy and vibe with what was going on with the Stooges.) Not Right (Nothing soft and cudly)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment