Yes I do have family members (my cousin Tory) that "noodle" for catfish. With that, there is no denying where I choose to call home, a whole mountain range, plus some desert away from where I once was. Not judging or anything ya know just a world away from where I spent most of my life, in cesspools that are called cities. That looks like main street Damar, which is this slowly dying town, population 100 or so, that is about miles from my farm. I know I complain a lot about all kinds of shit, lot of moaning and groaning too, but looking around, the speck I occupy in the cosmos is not too bad (it smells nice too unless I've neglected to take a shower).
Another Humboldt installment, this one from a little before my 7 year stay up there. Really know nothing about these folks, James (a godsend of a musician and long time Humboldt resident) had this to say, "They were only a band in Arc/Eur for 84/85. They played a few local shows and parties, but I don’t think they opened for any bigger bands. Spud Dogma played with them quite a few times @ parties on alliance rd where they would have piles of tvs & stuff and people would take turns smashing them with baseball bats, etc in the front yard!" Some of the tunes are good and others maybe not so much. Definitely from that time, with more of a punk feel than a hardcore one. I think my favorite tune is "Phallacy", then the instrumental "The Annoying One". Enjoy another piece of history.
the question force phallacy the annoying one right to die no toilet paper dear abbey the answer
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aODMHOSEY&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment