Monday, December 13, 2010

...still fucked...

"...and these are the Days of Our Lives."  My own personal drama unfolding.  REALLY don't like being without the computer, know all yall can relate.  I'm on the one at work now, but that doesn't count, because I do all kinds of shit on the one at home and this one is being "watched".  It's all about the music.  Spent all weeekend trying to get to the bottom of it, talking to various tech types, making headway, only to get zapped back to square one.  I don't have the cash to take it in and I kinda feel like if I did they would just make me pay to hear the words, "you're fucked".  Thanx for all the comments guys.  I'm thinking about doing a Mustard Relics telethon here to see if "we" can't get some donations for a new one, ha, ha. My love affair with this machine may be over (I know I'm being dramatic).  I dedicate this song to that infernal machine (GREAT early punk tune if you didn't here it the first time around). [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6_GzIXHTyM]

No comments:

Post a Comment