Friday, December 10, 2010

Technical Difficulties

The computer is fucked at home right now and I didn't want the five of you that read/listen to my shit, to stop coming round.  Apparently viruses can attach themselves to something healthy and critical in your hard drive, and when you delete the virus it takes that little piece of important with it.  People who create these things are slimey little bastards.  I have several cool posts (at least I think they are) in the works, which I can't wait to wrap up.  Can't even listen to records right now because I've got the turntable running through the computer.  In the meantime, my buddy Sang mentioned Crass (actually Steve Ignorant and the Stratford Mercenaries doing a Crass tune), and I've got a post coming up featuring them in the future, so I thought I'd share a tune for yall to mull over.  Really a cold war relic of a song, anticipating nuclear annihilation as many of us did in the early 80s.  We can't forget though that life on the planet is still only a push of the button from being erased, after all, the missles still exist and are patiently waiting to be deployed (blow the shit out of everything).  The bombs of today though are the car, roadside, suicide, etc. bombs that have changed life on the planet in a different way.  If you don't believe me go to the airport.  Anyway, I love this tune and even though the bass is a little heavy in the live mix, the bassline is simple perfection. They've Got A Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment