My wife doesn't want me to grow any kind of facial hair and I don't want her to cut her the hair on her head short, so it's a good vain trade off, but I wonder if without a mustache there will be no greatness in my life. I think Mustard Relics may represent the pinnacle of my creative lifetime accomplishment...hmmm. Good enough for me I suppose, there was a point where I hoped I wouldn't have to live another day. What's greatness anyway? Seems like a burden unless they award that distinction post mortem. Mediocre is pretty okay, I was always an underachiever. A "C" was a passing grade and a "B" was just like an "A".
My old buddy Match made a request, something I've not gotten in a while so I'm jumping all over it. Been meaning to post a greatest hits from the Crass Records Bullshit Detector series, but ripping, editing and labeling 5 LPs worth of music seemed like a big task especially when they've been posted in their entirety all over the place. Probably just make that greatest hits from their rips. Anyway Matcher picked out a poem and a song from Bullshit Detector 2, two of my faves reminders of the cold war 80's, [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZHL9iof7w&w=790&h=444] [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcVriy277o&w=790&h=593]
Tried to get some of my mug shots a while back but San Diego County said I needed a subpoena. Was just kinda curious to see what I looked like. Even after many years of getting away with it I realized that you've been incarcerated, it means that you have failed as a criminal. A buddy directed towards some photos of people who just didn't know how to stop, interesting...check it.Along the lines of that mid 60's garage tip that I've been dabbling in lately, found this one that has some kind of early Alice Cooper involvement...haven't looked into it too much...good tune though, dig, [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ4inxW64Es&w=790&h=691]
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Qvi87mh7c&w=790&h=593]
No comments:
Post a Comment