A quick interlude before I review some killer releases from the almighty Wardance Records. My bro Jefe posted the video bellow at his place and it just blew me away...thought I'd share that potential blown-away-ed-ness with my other homies. Always heard of Captain Beefheart but never took the time to aquaint myself with his music or the man himself. YOU probably are several steps ahead of me on that, I grew up sheltered, but I ended up spending several hours watching all kinds of videos related to the gentleman...from live sets to his appearances on the Letterman show. Fucking love this song...
EDIT:Unfortunately the video is gone from you-fucking-tube, for whatever reason (use your imagination...sad, really), but there's still the audio...oh well
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYPohsVi34]
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band - Hot Head
A quick interlude before I review some killer releases from the almighty Wardance Records. My bro Jefe posted the video bellow at his place and it just blew me away...thought I'd share that potential blown-away-ed-ness with my other homies. Always heard of Captain Beefheart but never took the time to aquaint myself with his music or the man himself. YOU probably are several steps ahead of me on that, I grew up sheltered, but I ended up spending several hours watching all kinds of videos related to the gentleman...from live sets to his appearances on the Letterman show. Fucking love this song...
EDIT:Unfortunately the video is gone from you-fucking-tube, for whatever reason (use your imagination...sad, really), but there's still the audio...oh well
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYPohsVi34]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment