Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sinn & Ros - Svaiy Muy Maek

Even though the "blog" is a dying form of communication, I still visit a few of the ones (that aren't dead) you can find ion the right there. Was at Glorify The Turd and I'm stuck on this guy named Kit Ream. Some people get it but I don't, and I feel like I've failed a test or something. Listened to that yesterday and then again today, but... So, in my never ending quest to educate myself in music,with it's many forms (or as one of the guys at work said when he heard me listening to this, "beat"), went in a completely different direction and ended up at this one (by way of my buddy's band Dengue Fever). Another time another place, (another language) yet you get a vibe, a sort of longing....objective transcendent emotion.  A stark contrast to the Cambodian genocide of Pol Pot a few years later. Anyway, I'm babbling as usual...

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Sv9seKcD0]

In case you wanted to download it for further study...hahaha Sinn & Ros - Svaiy Muy Maek

No comments:

Post a Comment