
I've been swapping emails with my internet buddy, Bjorn of
Unter Den Linden and Pilleemandjoonks, for a while now, we chat about life and bring to light music that we've separately got tucked away in our collective unconcious. I've heard a lot of music in my time, but by no means have I heard it all, there is so much old/new music just waiting to blow my mind. Out of the blue, a while back, he mentioned a Swedish Band called Nyx Negativ, you can read about them at
Swedish Punk and
Kill From The Heart. I thought I had never heard of them, but I must have, because their cassette is posted at
Good Bad Music and I've read through everything there (but I'm a burnout and a mind is a terrible thing to waste). That cassette is absolutely essential, and Erich's rips are top notch, so stop here, download it, listen, and if you'd like you can completely disregard everything else I have to say...or not. Bjorn sent me these three tunes and I instantly had a hardcore hard on, 1983 at it's very fucking finest, it just doesn't get any better than this...
idioterna
jehovas vittnen
trofull

Of course never being satisfied (the virtual bug had been put in my ear), once I had found out they had tracks on various comps, I needed to hunt those down. "Trofull" was also on the
V.A.-Really-Fast-Vol.2-LP-85 (that is a direct link to the download, I could not find the original blog that it came from), but here it is again along with the other tune off that comp...
Trofull
Makten

The next comp appearance brought me back to Erich's Good Bad Music, as he had kindly posted the
Varning!! For Punk massive 3xCD comp (another of many, absolutely essential downloads from GBM). Here's the NN tracks off of that...
Intro
Trofull
Idioterna
Döda (Oss)
Anti War

They also found themselves on the
Raped Ass comp (you can imagine the things that popped up doing a google search for that, hahaha. At the risk of further repeating tracks, that may or may not be different versions, here's those...
silvia (short version)
idioterna
ny romantiker
no thanks

The only other comp that I could find that they were on, was the
Vägra för helvete comp, I couldn't find that for the life of me but it's got the same tunes represented here, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment