
I've done a lot of shit in my life, I have skills and I have experiences, but there's lots of things I wish I could do. One is to be able to proficiently play an instrument, another is to be able to dance. My inability to do those two things has one cause, I have no rhythm. This guy here is a stud, he's got style, the moves and most importantly rhythm. How the fuck does a guy like myself, love music so much, and yet not be able to do anything with it other than be a listener? About the only dancing I can do proficiently is stomp around in a circle, slam, mosh. Oh yeah, pogo, I can pogo. I used to think I could skank. In fact, I had this girlfriend way back when, who liked to go to the clubs to dance, you know hip hop and whatnot, and that's what I would do is skank real slow. That girlfriend was particularly good looking among other things, and I'm sure half the dudes in the clubs were probably wondering what that hottie was doing with such a dork...hahaha.
The Beastie Boys have rhythm though, hip hop rhythm and hardcore rhythm...
[video width="480" height="368" flv="http://mustard-relics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Beastie-Boys-Heart-Attack-Man-Performance-on-Saturday-Night-Live-1995360p_H.264-AAC.flv"][/video]
No comments:
Post a Comment