Friday, March 10, 2023

Fucken eh...



 
This is so fucken me :)


Early fucken Om!


This was one of my fucken record spots in the mid 80s (rad head shop too)...The Turning Point in Glendale was another one.


Saw Sleep in fucken Humboldt around this time (but the brain cells those memories occupied are no longer in service, no recollection whatsoever).


My little cousin...hope we didn't ruin this fucken planet completely for her to have to suffer the consequences!


Electric Wizard getting a well-deserved 895k fucken views...love this comment, "God bless this drummer. My dude is in another dimension and still driving it forward like it's any other jam session." This goes out to my homies in GW, OG boasters from Humboldt!


Can't share enough pictures of my fucken hound dog.


Leave ya with this bitchen 7"er I put on the fucken tube 5 years ago...that first tune, Cranked Up, really highlights the amazingness of the Blood Farmers and as a bonus you get some of the most insane hardcore drumming ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment