Wednesday, December 6, 2023

...coolest thing since Betty White

“Why do people say, ‘Grow some balls’? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things really take a pounding!” - Betty White

The Weasel lives...hahaha. Our old college band Garden Weasel will be playing in Portland and if any of you local heads want come snicker at the old guys...should be a good time...we're on a mission from God.

My friend Katie in college turned me onto the Pogues (wherever you are Katie I hope you are swell). Sad to hear of Shane's passing...he was a special soul with a true gift...it came with a price though.


3.4 fucking million views, so not exactly a secret, but this vid rules (and of course the song is one of my fave Slayer diddys).


I don't have everything by these guys but definitely most everything. Plenty, except the first three 7"s that very few can claim to possess. Just collecting dust now. Anyway, was in an SPK mood (if you know what I mean then you are in the know) and was looking for a song that perhaps I hadn't posted before. Then I got distracted by my algorithm and found an unknown-to-me gem... 


Just when you want to be a know it all, you run across something that reminds you that you don't know shit. Dig these guys and probably will stop writing, at this particular moment, to jump down a Friction rabbit hole...see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment