Sort of a typical scattered clouds late spring kinda day.
Sort of an optimistic vibe sorta like...
"You do not fear death?"
"I do not cling to life."
- I forget what movie that was from???
The Man in Black towards the end of his life doing a very nice cover of a Neil Diamond hit.
Couple days ago Mr. Pickles was not feeling the thunderstorm we had,
wining, panting, nervous
Sorta like me during a storm.
No Class by none other than Lenmmy and Wendy probably before the members of Amyl & the Sniffers were born...and this is a very tame Wendy. That is not to say that A&tS don't have it going on, but you gotta give credit where it's due.
sPot!!!
Definitely the most charismatic of the cats I have/have ever had.
But don't pick her up!
Here she is on the Thirsty Surfer hoodie my Son sent me :--)
19 fucking 78 man! Totally a lifetime away for me. The Plasmatics defined the late 70s morfing into the early 80s, I was reborn in 79, or was it born again...hahah!
THE Grizz!
Sporting the Fish Hut Grill handkerchief that my Son sent him :-)
He makes a good model even in his old age.
My last band a few months before moving to San Diego.
Loads of fun playing music,
but pull me out of the pond that was Humboldt County California,
and I was just a dead fish when it came to playing music.

No comments:
Post a Comment