Like John Coffey in the Green Mile said, "he's a bad man."
The stories you hear are beyond imagining as far as the sinister nature of his rule.
And this is a guy our current president pals around with,
like sleeping in a bug infested bed and and calling it good.
Remember when politicians in this country at least pretended to be decent.
The sickness in this world is horrible everywhere you turn
I don't know if my contribution is any better.
Think good thoughts and hope it will just all go away.
This is from my favorite Slayer album (some will disagree)
and really the last one that struck my fancy in it's entirety.
The top of the mountain!
I can remember hearing the album when it first came out,
like the shuttle blowing up and 09/11.
Saw them in Hollywood 1984 and then again in Fargo 2019
Saw this guy on a drive through the country about 1.5 miles from my house.
He/she ws by itself and there was like ten horse on the other side of the pasture.
Made me miss my mini Jeruselem donkey Jet Li...God(ess) I loved that guy!
You never realize what you've had until you've lost it!
Sublime = Missing D(iosa).
Buzzard/turkey vulture was flying low by the house the other day,
but the picture doesn't do it justice.
You never have the camera ready to capture that perfect shot.
Three tunes from Los Duggans...Preachin the Blues, Poor Boy In Jail & Calvary.
Have dug these guys for quite some time,
but know very little about them including if they exist anymore.
About 1.5 minutes of some serious mandolin(?) badassery!
I remember this composition from my 4 year Spanish class in high school.
I was not much of a fan of classical music,
but I just didn't know how to appreciate it.
At the very least the musicianship should be noteworthy.
I hadn't heard this interpretation until very recently and I'm not disappointed!
Finish this quick post with some fine arte from my highschool chum Alex Escudero.
Been enjoying his art for almost 40 years now.


No comments:
Post a Comment