minimalist perfection
know nothing about these guys
except this vid/tune
and 8 comments, including this one...
"They were awesome before they moved to LA"
and 15 years ago they played the almighty KXLU!
Louisa Livingston,
the model on Black Sabbath's epic1st album.
He was living on borrowed time...what do they say
The only thing certain is death.
RIP DUDE!
I can remember going to restaraunts when I was a kid with my Moms,
we'd be waiting for out orders and she would say,
"watch, as soon as light this cigarette the food will come."
"I'm not saying I'm old, but when I was in school,
We made ashtrays for our parents in art class." - unkown
Been spinning these two a lot lately.
What's there to say that I haven't already said about 'em?
Just found this tune...
Yeterday old mustard got some heavy meatl installed in him
:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment