Top of the morning to ya!
Sent out some invites to view this blog now that it is not public.
If you are reading, book mark me please,
Come back and see what Mostaza is up to, or not hahah.
I started music bloging back when it was cool to do so,
with good old Mustard Relics,which lasted from 11/07 - 02/22.
A guy named Fernando from Spain was one of the regulars
and he called it the Mustard Relics Cafe.
That image of listening to and discussing music, with pals,
over an espresso, was so appealing to me :-)
In fact, I think that is my ideal vision of retirement...
Having a little coffee shop in the middle or nowhere
where there's always music spinning on a turntable
and visiting with friends.
It may never happen buy I certainly enjoy the thought.
Anyway if you want to know what old Mostaza is up to,
here it is, peace to all y'all!
It seems like The Pack A.D. has been spining a lot lately, that's A-Ok with me.
How the fuck does she get such a powerful sound out of that guitar?
I don't really, really care, I don't play an instrument,
but I am curious, it's like this massive shorebreak of garage-y-ness!
Dean Ween Wisdom!
via my pal Kristi,
one of very few friends
I have in Kansas.
Bandit being sweet
for the first time in a while.
She's very skidish like a feral cat,
but you would never ever catch her outside
Wallace County Kansas
fucking nowhere-land
more desolate than a desert
trippy ass place to drive thru.
Here are YTs algorhuthmic predictions for what I might put into a mix
Dudes a badass picker of the guitar
it's 1979 and you are listening to this bitchen' early incarnation of The Cure!
is Ian high as fuck?
"beautiful baby, feed my love all night"
haven't thouht that in a very long time.
"now I guess I'll have to tell 'em, that I got no cerebelum"
No!
"Indeed"
- Stevo (not the famous one, the Humboldt one who is dead)

Thanks for the invite! Cool! That 1978 Cure was just what my lunchtime needed. Heal up quick!
ReplyDelete