Mon, Sep 22, 2025, 1:19 PM
Fall begins!
Until all of a sudden it's fucking winter.
Restavrant fucking rocks man!
These guys make me want to do some foot stompin'
From Texas and transplanted to LA.
I missed the bus though
I don't think they exist anymore.
THIS was me circa 1981!!!
In 56 years, one of very few things I have mastered.
I'd like to thank whoever taped a piece of thread onto a quarter first.
We called it rigging the game,
and the outcome was all the credits you needed to master it.
Eventually though I had it mastered
and all i needed was one credit
to play indefintely.
My personal best was somethng like 8 hours on a quater
hahah!
Probably one of the greatest songs I've ever heard,
in my not so humble opinion, of course.
Talk about a rabbit hole dude!
I love music from all over the world
and to see anyone exploring and feeling the music.
There's a hole channel called, Trybals.
My bro Davrick turned me onto these guys in '84 or '85.
I feel bad for Danzig who gets shit talked all the time,
just let the dude do his art man!
Walls start closing in around you
My twins of evil
They shake you by the collarbone
Then snap your rib cage
And broken bodies in a death rock dance hall
Please be my partner
Eyeballs pop, accelerated blood beat
Veins a-shaking
And all hell breaks loose
Yea, evil is as evil does and who
Yea, who but me could write this book of cruel
I send my murdergram
To all these monster kids
It comes right back to me and it's
Signed in there parents' blood
And all hell breaks loose
Yea, my heart is a-breaking loose
Yea, my whole world's breaking loose
Yea, and evil is as does and who
Yea, but who but me could write this book of cruel
I send my mudergram
To all these monster kids
It comes right back to me and it's
Signed in their parents blood
And broken bodies in a death rock dance hall
Please be my partner
And eyeballs pop, accelerated blood beat
Veins a-shaking
And all hell breaks loose
Yea, my heart is a-breaking loose
Yea, my whole world's breaking loose
Yea, evil is as evil does and who
Yea, but who but me could write this book of cruel
I said my whole world's breaking loose
Yea, my whole world's breaking loose
Yea, my whole world's breaking loose
Yea, my whole world's breaking
All hell breaks loose
50K+ views
Dig this tune,
but if you don't know Spanish
it may not mean as much to you.
Nando boom is fucking awesome
Likewise = I disagree with you too...hahah.
A conversation I was having with an old college chum.
The human race is the blink of an eye.
We are a speck on a speck on a speck
in the vastness of a universe that just is.
The universe is neither good or evil.
In the Oxford Bible, Exodus 3:14 reads, "I am that I am".
When habited planets get sucked into a black hole,
they are and then they are not.
And that's it.
Game over...
Suffering is necessary to understand
that life is perfected by death.
My kitty Bandit has been affectionate lately
a nice change from her timid self.
The phrase "ostentatious omnipresence" is a creative combination of two distinct words, and it does not have a standard, dictionary-defined meaning. The meaning can be inferred by combining the definitions of each word:
Ostentatious: Characterized by vulgar or pretentious display; designed to impress or attract notice. The word implies a gaudy, conspicuous, and often tasteless display meant to show off wealth, knowledge, or status.
Omnipresence: The state of being everywhere at once, or appearing to be everywhere at once; ubiquity.
When combined, "ostentatious omnipresence" refers to a showy, flashy, or exaggerated ubiquity. It describes the practice of constantly making one's presence known in a loud, attention-grabbing way.
Examples of use
Since the phrase is not a formal idiom, its meaning depends on the context in which it is used. It can be applied in various situations, such as:
In marketing: A company that floods every possible advertising channel—social media, television, billboards, etc.—with a flashy and excessive number of ads could be described as having an ostentatious omnipresence.
In social media: A person who constantly and conspicuously posts every detail of their life, achievements, and possessions across multiple platforms could be said to have an ostentatious omnipresence.
In politics: A politician who seems to be everywhere at once, constantly holding press conferences, giving interviews, and creating lavish public events, could be displaying an ostentatious omnipresence.
In fiction: A villain who makes their presence known through numerous flashy displays of power throughout a story could be described as having an ostentatious omnipresence.
trippy huh?



No comments:
Post a Comment