...is this thing called life. Not good amazing or bad amazing. It's more of just the reality that it is!
"I am who I am." Exodus 3:14
The passage, found in the Oxford Annotated Bible, states, "And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM.' This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you'". The Oxford Annotated Bible, and other translations, explain that this phrase in Hebrew is "Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh" and signifies God's eternal, unchanging, and self-sufficient being. - AI
I would add that it is unchanging in that it is completely neutral and not defined by human ideas of right and wrong. It is outside of morality, like a rock, it just is. The universe is neither moral or immoral, it just fucking is
"Nowhere in Nowhere Kansas" photo by Mostaza.
And just when you thought I was wrapping this up without any music...if you love music like I do, seriously,
No comments:
Post a Comment