Well here goes another Humboldt installment with my second band Garden Weasel. Steve, Boner and I, from WD-40 found another guitar player in Dead Ed. He and Steve were both DJs up at KHSU radio. I could go on and on about this band too but what you really need to do is go here, edcolebands.blogspot.com/. Ed has a much better memory and a way with words, I could never outdo what he has done there. To get the full picture I can't tell you how important it is to go there, it's in my links too. There were a couple of other players that really made this band. Cathy was always around lending a hand and giving us encouragement. I don't know where she is now, except maybe the bay area, because I turned into a raging alcoholic and made on too many late night drunk phone calls. Match was also very important as he ended up writing numerous songs and even sang a few at a couple of gigs. He's teaching english in Korea, but he will probably get mentioned again as I've known him since I was twelve. Sang was also important because he was our spiritual advisor. A damn good friend and between him and Slam we had all the muscle we needed. There are several other people that were important and they will get mentioned later, but I will just leave you hoping you enjoy a song or two. This recording is live from KHSU
Acting Up One On One Questions Green And Yellow Out Of The Car Youre Not Me Boasting Look And Judge Song Without Direction Sunday Christians War Within Low Rider Jam
No comments:
Post a Comment