Monday, December 10, 2007

A.P.P.L.E.

AppleAlong the lines of my last post featuring a beautiful voice I give you A.P.P.L.E.'s Neither Victims Nor Executioners demo.  I want to say one of the most beautiful voices in punk rock but when you give them a listen they are really a folk band.  I got this after reading a review in Flipside or MRR back when I was into the peace punk thing.  Match and a few others might remember that when I had long hair before I shaved my head back in high school.  It's amazing how when we were busy expressing our individuality we spent so much time on appearances.  Today just like then it's just a pose.  Back then when I wasn't hanging out with my close friends from school I was driving out to the north end of the San Fernando valley, hanging out with anarchists and eating vegetarian food.  Very cool people, with great ideas, but posing too with dyed black hair and all black clothes.  I remember Ron from a band called Naturecore who was super cool... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbvS2VXETMc&w=560&h=315]   Did I ever take anyone to Leonore's Vegetarian Mexican Food in North Hollywood?  Awesome food and I promise the roaches stay on the floor and never get into the food.  If I went back to LA it would be the first place I would go to eat, or maybe Numero Uno Pizza in Burbank.  Anyway back to Apple.  Give them a listen and maybe you'll like a song or two...

Peace Is Possible Disintegrate The Church And State Why Work Rape Our Mother Our Founding Fathers Time Blowing In The Wind Fuck RCA

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEhjSZ7qBNU&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment