Monday, December 10, 2007

Cowboy Junkies

Match Sang meWell Match sent me this picture but I couldn't download the file full size.  I've been having some computer problems with a virus getting past my virus protection.  Major pain in the ass when you consider my limited computer skills.  Damn I was a geetered out looking mo fo in that picture, good thing I had those two handsome stoned looking individuals next to me.  I saw that Sang had some great comments so I thought I'd do a post for him.  He always had a knack for finding groups and listening to music with the most beautiful singers.  I don't necessarily mean pretty but with voices that were gifts from God.  You know when people find out that I was in bands they ask me what I did and I say sing.  Really I didn't sing I just screamed and I didn't even do that well.  Sang's musical taste has always been varied but it was those beautiful voices that I always remember.  Here's my favorite song by one of the bands he turned me onto, the Cowboy Junkies, doing Misguided Angel.  I know all you guys are misguided angels like myself so please give this song a listen.  Cowboy Junkies - Misguided Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment