Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MDC - Live

MDCflyerI always dug MDC, going back to the early to mid 80's when I got one of their 7"s.  Getting to play with them in Humboldt was a blast.  I guess one of those times was about 1990 with WD40, which is where the flyer is from and I think Garden Weasel played with them a year or so later.  At some point I will need to do a write up on Night Train Productions and all the characters involved there, because if it hadn't of been for them we wouldn't have had so many great shows.  Humboldt turned out to be a great stopping point between the bay area and Portland.  Anyway I have had this tape since about 86, so I'm sure this was recorded before then especially when you consider the songs in this set.  Pretty decent quality for a live bootleg.  I really liked this recording and I hope you do too.  At least give the first track a listen so you can hear Dave MDC rant and rave.

Church and State Business On Parade Dead Cops I Remember Kill The Light I Hate Work Multi Death Corporation Pay To Cum Greedy and Pathetic Corporate Death Burger Violent Rednecks American Acheivements My Family Selfish Shit Dick For Brains Death Of A Nun Radioactive Chocolate Kleptomaniac No Place To Piss Born To Die

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwA9uPsuUCU&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment