
I borrowed this tape from someone in San Diego and never gave it back. I think I did that on purpose so I want to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone I ever did that to and if you did that to me I want my stuff back. I looked up Mikey Dread the other day and saw that he was a pretty pivotal guy as far as reggae in Jamaica. Kind of the Jamaican Rodney on the ROQ. It prompted me to look up reggae in Wikipedia here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggae and I learned a lot of things. Of course with my short term memory almost completley gone I promptly forgot them. I have found mistakes on Wikipedia before. There is ska, rocksteady, dancehall and roots. Anyway I really like this song and it's the only one on the tape I like.
Heavy Weight Sound
No comments:
Post a Comment