First off I want to say that I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I have just been super busy. I have not lost interest or motivation and in fact check the site for comments daily, it just takes more time to do an actual post.
The above picture I took at Walmart last weekend and it just was perfect as I was leaving this giant lame ass store to see this pile of snow. Snow can be so beautiful as it falls and then lays there untouched on the ground but once it falls into human hands it becomes something else. I am just a guilty as anyone else.
On a positive note I wanted to post one of my favorite albums. I think it was Doug and Lisa that turned me on to Killdozer but I could be wrong (I often am). At the time I got turned on to these guys I was pretty much only listening to fast music, a somewhat narrow view of music. I like to think that over the years, I've opened my mind a bit. About the same time in 87 or 88 another friend of mine turned me onto the Violent Femmes. College music right? Well Killdozer is on a whole other level. To this day some of the heaviest stuff out there.
I wish I could remember more about this time in my life. Boner emailed me the other day, "Hey, i remember once you took me out to a house in Mickeyville with a dog that would only respond to commands in german, Do you remember that?what was your motivation? were you on shit at that point? no accusations, no guilt thing, when one points a finger, 3 point back. just curious. that was the first time i heard the band Dead Horse. that was pivotal for me." I just do not remember. Oh well at least give Lupus a listen and otherwise maybe you'll like a song or two.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of the copyright police... EDIT: Found the whole album uploaded to fucking yt, but I have a feeling it will be short lived before it's reported...just one of those Touch and Go things. Just in case here's my two favorite tunes... Lupus Pig Foot and Beer[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjdSrSHthYI]
How about a live tune... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q316PkFWYpE]
No comments:
Post a Comment