
These guys were kind of the leftovers of Sublime plus some more, after Brad Nowell died of a heroin overdose. I was not a big Sublime fan ever but grew into liking a few of their tunes. I know LBDAS are not hardcore and are what some of my friends might call WASPafarian music, but I really like these guys though and some pretty big time performers like Barrington Levy, Half Pint, HR and Mad Lion are featured on thier recordings. These guys do their own stuff and really know how to put the jam on backing up other performers. Please go to
www.skunk.com if you like the music and buy their stuff, my recording are crappy quality anyway. I would like to post everything, but I have a feeling they wouldn't like that so I am once again just posting the tunes I dig and hopefully you'll dig a song or two.
EDIT: Link deleted for fear of the copyright police...
No comments:
Post a Comment