I haven't been doing this for very long and don't know a whole lot but I am learning. So far the only comments I have received are from friends I've had for 20 years and fellow bloggster Jason at Lo Res. I have gotten some links but some sites haven't added me for whatever reason. It's all good though. I know I am very random and not sticking to one style of music so that may be a turn off. I wanted to ask all that have visited to give me some criticism so I can make this a better site. I do have technical short comings and if anybody can tell me how to upload files bigger than 7mb on wordpress that would help tremendously. I'm wondering now if I really want a lot of people coming here or not but I know that I will keep it going because it's a blast. Please keep coming back.
Another One Man Running post here. This one is the last one, as I've already posted all that I have. I didn't think I had the song Resin Scraper but here it is. I probably saw these guys play two hundred times but never knew the names to all the songs. Sorry about that. I was there when this recording was made and for those of you who haven't heard OMR, you have to dig this. Maybe you'll like a song or two.
Out There Somewhere
Box
03 ?
04 ?
Here By The Shore
06 ?
Gotta Get A Job
08 ?
09 ?
Resin Scraper
11 ?
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VXNogp5gBk&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment