Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rudimentary Peni

dc My bro Alex had mentioned 1/4 Dead by Rudimentary Peni in a comment so I decided to make them the subject of this post.  Without a doubt Rudimentary Peni are in my top five of all time bands.  I have everything of theirs they have personally put out except for the Catastrophe Live and their newest release No More Pain.  Archaic and Death Church are not represented here because they are on vinyl and I still don't have a turntable to hook up to the computer.  Just about all their music except for some live stuff that I would love to get is still in print and available so I am only posting a sampling of what they have.  If you like their music buy their stuff and support the band.  You can check out these sites and get a little bit more info on the band. http://www.southern.com/southern/band/RPENI/ http://www.deathrock.com/rudimentarypeni/main.html

This site has some of Nick Blinko's art work and I just did a google search which you can do too and find even more.

http://www.outsiderart.co.uk/blinko.htm

 

EDIT:For all things Peni you MUST go to Piss In A Pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment