Friday, January 25, 2008

One Yellowman and Fathead

one I know I mix it up quite a bit with the musical styles and I hope that isn't a turn off.  I would think that just about anybody could find something they like here.  I have recently been turned on to some really excellent sites and people that you can get music from.  Nate's http://truepunkmetal.blogspot.com/ is an excellent site for that metal and punk side of you and Claudius' http://clearwaterahead.blogspot.com/ is kind of mixed up like mine.  Both guys are cool and leave a comment if you visit.  Please check my links because there is some great stuff out there.

Ever since I saw Yellowman at Berkeley High in 87 I have been a big fan.  He was not the most politically correct but there is just something about his music.  Who wants to be politically correct anyway.  I did another post of him and Fathead not too long ago.  This one is good too especially in terms of the quality because it's on CD, but I like the first one better.

Funky Reggae Party One Yellowman Ina The Yard Fools Go To Church On Sunday Come Scratch Me Back Rich Man, Poor Man Lightning And Thunder Step It Out A Babylon Herbman Smuggling You Wrong To Send Come Call Me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment