Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snot - Get Some

Get Some front get some back Well I have been a lazy cheater lately so I thought I would do a Snot post.  I don't know if there is a connection there.  This is the third post I have done from work and that's why they've all been CDs.  I haven't got a scanner yet at home even though there is one available to me so I've been grabbing covers where I can get them on the web.  Like my father in law used to say, I may not be the best but I'm not the worst and I do the best I can.  What I really need to do is get a turntable and that scanner so I can start doing 7"s. A buSnot S

ddy of mine from San Diego, Dirty Steve got me into these guys.  He let me live at his house for about a year while I was down and out but by the time I moved out I think he hated me.  I was an ugly drinker at that time and did some things I regret.  You know it's funny though  because that crowd were all heavy drinkers but they really looked down on me because I was a sloppy drunk.  Dirty Steve did save me a couple of times from my stupidity but eventually it got to be too much for anyone to handle.  A really pathetic time in my life.  Some of the best tattoos I have I got while living at that house by a guy named Charles from New Orleans.  I wish I was still in touch with him.

Anyway Snot didn't last too long because the singer was killed in a car wreck along with his dog from the cover.  Kind of a sad story from what I've read.  They are a pretty rockin band but I don't know how seriously you can take them with lyrics like "my balls your chin".  I also have a live CD I will post in the future.  I don't know if this is still in print but it's on Geffen so you can have a look for yourself.  Enjoy a song or two.

 

Snot Stoopid Joy Ride The Box Snooze Button 313 Get Some Deadfall I Jus’ Lie Get Some O’Deez Unplugged Tecato Mr. Brett Get Some Keez My Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment