Anyway, about a month ago my wife and I were driving to Salina, which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive to take our granddaughter back to her dad's and this song came on the radio. It definately sounded like LS but to be honest it was a song I had never heard before. There aren't a lot of choices in radio stations around where we live and they all fall into the categories of country, top 40 and classic rock. Of those choices my wife and I prefer the classic rock. It's amazing what they consider classic rock but I'm always happy on those rare occasions when they play Black Sabbath or even rarer, Motorhead and the Stooges. My wife is always waiting for the AC DC. Now I just liked this song and maybe it was just that moment but the music was pretty good and the lyrics kind of spoke to me. Guitar rock, just like you would have found on one of those K-TEL compilations back in the day. I couldn't find this song when I looked around the net except on Youtube so I used the Vdownloader to pluck the song out of the videos.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment