Friday, February 22, 2008

Mystery Live Band

Question Things are going good here but I think I'm going to take a 4 or 5 day break.  I've been getting a few comments here and there and I know who I can count on, but things are kind of slow considering the number of downloads some of my posts have gotten.  I know I mix it up quite a bit (nobody except for me could like everything I have posted) and talk too much about stuff no one gives a crap about.  It's all good though.  I think the wife and I will take it easy this weekend, maybe get some movies.  I'm going to spend some time doing some rips of tapes, hoping that I'll get my taxes back so I can do some vinyl.  Do me a favor though and check the sites in my links and PLEASE COMMENT on what's already here.

I am leaving yall with a bit of a mystery.  I was ripping some other music and at the end of the tape, I found this.  I have no clue except this is off of a tape I got from Ron Kuka and Bob Kasitz (if you know how to get a hold of these guys let me know).  So who do you think it is or do you give a shit?  I hope everyone is well and has a good weekend

01 , 02 , 03 , 04 , 05

No comments:

Post a Comment