Saturday, March 15, 2008

Extreme Noise Terror - Holocaust In Your Head

holocaust I know I just did an ENT post but I got a request from Mat for this one and I just happened to have this in my collection.  It's not the one I think he wanted but I thought I would give it a try.  This is not the Distortion Records release it is on Sink Below records but I have a feeling this is the same recording with two extra tracks that weren't on the LP.  Sorry Mat it's all I've got, but listening to the two I like the Peel Sessions stuff better.  There's nothing like a really good recording of a band playing live except actually seeing them play live.  They've changed around over the years in both sound and personell but I still think they sound okay.  Check out their site here, http://www.extremenoiseterror.co.uk/ and see what they've got.  For those of you on the west coast of the US, they are going to be playing up and down the coast in April 2008.  Think they'll ever hit NoWhere Kansas?  Enjoy Ya'll. EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment