Monday, March 10, 2008

Extreme Noise Terror - Peel Sessions

ENT1When I first started this blog I was very idealistic about how things would work.  I've already hit on some of these things and I won't get into that.  One thing I thought is that I would try not to post things you can find on another site.  I realize now how silly that idea was because there are so many blogs with so many posts and not all of them, including mine are represented on Blogsearch and Totally Fuzzy.  If I post something you have seen before I apologize, but I can do whatever I want on my site and I will always make stuff available at 320 kbs.  I encourage you to go to my links and visit those Mustard approved sites and find stuff there because they do a better job and what you'll find there is probably rarer.  It doesn't matter anyway though because these are for listening purposes only and not for download or to be kept for over 24 hours.  Right?

I know this has been posted all over the place a hundred times, but I like it so much I just had to put it on my site.  These guys are just at absolutely their best on this one.  Feel free to disagree (freedom ya know).  Some speed, dual vocals and a super heavy sound.  How can you miss?  I wish I had this on vinyl but I just have it on cd.  I haven't mentioned this yet but I wanted to say a little something about my categories.  I put this under hardcore, which is a very broad category for me, even though so much of what I've read says that hardcore died in '86.  For me it is what kind of spirit I think these bands are playing in and misc music is everything else.  Once again, feel free to disagree.  Here, this is (once again?) for you.  A taste of the sounds for you,

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

Never fear fucking youtube is here... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbE6iU0Bh8]

No comments:

Post a Comment