Sunday, March 16, 2008

Internet Wanderings - Homage To The Other Blogs

bart I had been wanting to digitize my music for a long time and when Jefe the Leftoverking turned me on to my first blog, I decided I wanted to do that as well.  When you look across the net, I wasn't the first to have that idea and I certainly won't be the last.  There are quite simply some insane blogs out there and they vary quite a bit.  For the most part I check the ones in my links on a regular basis but I also use Blogsearch if I'm looking for something in particular.  You can basically find almost anything you want to listen to and I wanted to give you some samples of some stuff that I have found that I either thought was cool because you would have never heard it before or it was just plain old good.  All the stuff I have posted here I got from one or another of the blogs I have linked up.  If you love music, do yourself a favor and check those blogs out and be sure to leave a comment.  Enjoy EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment