Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Dread - Six Song Demo

Burnt I haven't pulled one of those rare tape things out in a while so I thought I would do so now.  In the next week or so my turntable will arrive and we will take this to a whole other level (thanx Slam).  I still have more tapes and cd's to rip but what I've always wanted to do was my vinyl.

These guys aren't a Humboldt, Ca band but I went ahead and put them in that category.  Actually they were from the Concord area, but Humboldt is where I got knew them and saw them play.  It's funny, when I was looking for an image for this post I found a website that said "Concord, where families come first".  Haha.  We played with them several times and we always had a blast.  They were fun to hang out with and certainly weren't the dickheads that Green Day was.  I wouldn't call this hardcore but I would definately call this melodic punk.  Give them a listen and let me know if you know what happened to these guys.

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment