Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mayhem(NYC) - Rehearsal

daisy The old style Daisy BB gun my wife got me for Valentines day.  My son thought that was about the coolest gift anyone could receive on Valentines Day.

I didn't get much of a response from my first Mayhem post so here's another one.  I like the other live show better but this is kinda cool.  I really don't have much to say about this one.  I did my best ripping this tape but as you can tell it is several generations down the line in tape trading.  If anyone knows anything about this band it would be cool to know, I just can't find anything on the net.  If you like this a little bit do yourself a favor and check my other Mayhem post.

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment