
I had totally forgotten I had this one, but not too long ago Jason at
http://loresviscera.blogspot.com/ did a post on these guys. This post is for him and a big thanx for all his help. I couldn't have met him or tuned into his killer site if it hadn't have been for the Leftoverking.
This is the first pressing of their first seven inch and to be honest with you I don't know much about these guys. These guys look pretty young and even though they play really good hardcore, you can tell they aren't the musicians they would later become. Check Jason's post to see what I mean,
http://loresviscera.blogspot.com/2007/11/impulse-manslaughter.html . They got more metallic but I think they got better too. I think my favorite tune is Contradiction. I really like this 7" and maybe you will too. Let me know.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment