Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Victims Family - Things I Hate To Admit

3 idiots wanting to be leaders of idiots I got this picture in an email and just had to include it in a post.  I don't care if you support any of  these Three Stooges (click on the thumbnail if you can't tell who they are), I am sorry but this is just like any other election.  Unfortunately, we have two parties to choose from and everytime all we have are people spouting the same bullshit over and over again.  I hold humanity and specifically the American people responsible for what goes on in this country (of course the creator of this blog and it's faithful readers are exempt from this statement).  Like robots they go to the polls and pick someone who supposedly is going to make our lives better.  I can't remember if it was Socrates, Plato or Aristotle who said that the person who is most fit to rule is the person who wants to the least.  Think about that as these idiots elbow each other like stooges to hop into the drivers seat.  Big business rules this country and it doesn't matter who you pick, they will just be puppets on a string.  I really could go on and on here but maybe you guys could make some comments on the subject. vf1 I got this record from my bro Boner recently along with some other stuff I will post in the future.  Another bro of mine Bohner read that I was getting this and said he would take it if I didn't want it.  So I thought I would post it.  I never got into these guys way back when and I don't remember why except that I was probably more into the straight ahead stuff at the time.  They played in Humboldt, CA with No Means No but I can't remember seeing them (here's the flyer, vf2).  I guess that's the kind of style they play in is like No Means No or like Creedle (check that in my previous post.  Is it Jazz Punk?  Here's a live video of one of these tunes on youtube, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EfTrVVQyNU4 .  I had a hard time seperating the tracks on this one because some songs are seperated by less than a second and in one case I had to put two songs together.  How about some samples of this LP, the first three songs? EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment