Friday, April 4, 2008

Iron Lung / Lana Dagales

As the weather becomes more and more hospitable I have found myself spending more time outside.  The spring is the best time of year around here, not freezing and not blazing.  Still working on the damn turntable to get that hum out that Ed was talking about.  I remember though that it took me a while to do cassette at least half way decent.  Back in the day I cared more about volume than quality of the sound.  I really am trying to do this right.  In the mean time how about another CD rip.

IRLD At first I wanted to do Assuck (the best grindcore ever in my opinion), but I found out that was still available here, http://www.sound-pollution.com/ .  I may still do Anticapital/Blidspot later on because it is that good, but for sure will do some 7"s of theirs later on.  Then I thought about doing Iron Lung's "Life. Iron Lung. Death" but I found that here, http://www.625thrash.com/ .  I may still do that one too or at least part of it.  You can find that stuff any time you want on other sites anyway by doing a Google Blogsearch.  Now this one, the Iron Lung, Lana Dagales split is another great one but I couldn't find that you can buy it.  I may be wrong.  I checked the label here, www.boredomnoise.com but that site no longer exists.  I figured why not, this is too good not to post.  I know you can find this one no problem, maybe on some of the sites in my links, but I wanted to do it too.  I apologize if I am stepping on any toes here.  This is just too good for me not to post.  Iron Lung is guitars and drums, while Lana Dagales is bass and drums.  This stuff is like grindcore meets powerviolence meets pure musicianship.

Do not try to seperate the songs and listen to one at a time or just put a song or two on a disc.  You have to listen to the whole thing to get the effect.  Do not pay attention to my lame attempt to do attach song titles to the individual files because I got all the names in but there's still files left over.  Let me know what you think okay?

EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment