While I'm ironing out the kinks with my turntable, thanx for the advice Ed, I thought I'd do another CD post. This is My Mind's Mine-48 Reasons To Leave This Planet, but keep in mind that if you really like this you should support the band and buy this here, http://www.selfmadegod.com/ . Actually if you are into "extreme" music you should check that label and mailorder out, they have tons of good stuff. I got this from the Darkest Hills store on Ebay which is a record store somewhere on the east coast. I just got it under the category grindcore or power violence because I was just randomly looking for new stuff. I picked this one out because I liked the band name, so if you're starting a band pick a good name. It's got to be something that has some meaning or at least catchy to get my attention. Anyway, I really dug these guys so check them out.
EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKAJdZmetwM&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment