Sunday, May 11, 2008

Deadhorse - Horsecore: An Unrelated Story That's Time Consuming

I ran across a music blog the other day that had something like 30 different categories of metal.  I was really overwhelmed in my ignorance.  In my simple mind their is either "metal" or "metal influenced".  I know too simplistic, but I will learn.  When I got this one from my bro, Boner, I can't even tell you how fortunate I was.  It's been almost twenty years since I've listened to this and it still shreds.  What kind of metal is this though?  All I could come up with was kick ass metal.  When this was released, in 1988 I think, there was death, speed, thrash and maybe a few other kinds of metal.  In my opinion this is the best that metal has to offer.  These guys from Texas really have it going on here, and I don't think this has aged one bit. [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhBBJRNr3xw&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment