Friday, May 9, 2008

I've Got An Attitude Problem comp. 7"

if I had a brainWell I had this one started and then accidentally posted it before it was completed, so I deleted it because I didn't want it out there half way done.  And I was just thinking that I felt like I had gotten my common sense back.  Oh well, I was wrong.  It's funny because even here in Nowhere Kansas, life can put us in a downward spiral.  It's sunny today, no tornado or thunderstorm warnings, so things are okay. Ig1 Ig2 This one goes out to Vile76 from France, http://membres.lycos.fr/ultrahc/ who left me like 10 comments, even on some posts that had zero.  Anyone that likes WD40 is alright by me, right Boner.  Thanks to Brian too for sending me Deadhorse's first LP, which I will be posting soon. When I got this one from Ade of the Satanic Malfunctions I was pretty stoked.  This was a dual release from 1987 on Loony Tunes http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=359229008 and BCT&R http://www.geocities.com/chrisbct77/ .  I personally liked every song on here but I'm not sure if these songs by each band appear on other releases.  Some of the other sites in my links are really good about getting that kind of information, but not me.  I'm positive the Raw Power stuff is available elsewhere, but I don't think the Satanic Malfunctions tunes is.  Maybe some of you all can help me out with that.  At this point in time I think I like the Mob 47 and Funeral Oration stuff the best, but this is just an all around good comp.  Every ban is different from the next, sort of.  I have more stuff from Loony Tunes and BCT&R that I will be posting as time goes on.  Give these a listen and let me know what you think. EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police…go give your money to iTunes or something…

No comments:

Post a Comment