Monday, May 19, 2008

We Can Do Whatever We Want - Comp. LP

crop1 crop2 Crop3 crop4 crop5 One of the drawbacks of living in the country is crop dusters.  It's kind of neat to see them flying because it's like a stunt plane doing sharp turns and low flying.  On the other hand it sucks when they're flying in the fields around your house spewing out some kind of chemical.  It puts you on edge and leaves you wondering if that sore throat and headache are just your imagination.  Reminds me too of the paranoia when planes and helicopters fly low in Humboldt County looking for illegal crops.  Everyone around here dies of cancer sooner or later and people are worried about tobacco. we can 1 Another BCT thing for you here, this time a sampler LP with stuff from several of their (his) tapes.  J, over at http://loresviscera.blogspot.com/ had mentioned in a previous post that his BCT stuff must have burned up in his Coup de Ville a while back, so I thought I would throw another one his way.  You need to check his site out right now because he is posting some pretty insane new and old stuff.  Check out the Iron Lung and tell him MR sent you.  I have another BCT tape "The Last White Christmas I" but I saw it posted somewhere else plus if you check here, http://www.geocities.com/chrisbct77/ , he says that all his tapes are still available.  If you're a digital freak look around I'm sure you can find it, it's well worth it.  This one, as far as I'm concerned, is a great sampler and any sampler with Raw Power on it is good.  One of the best hardcore bands ever as far as I'm concerned.  I was just going to post the tracks I liked but instead I posted everything so I won't have to use an external storage service.  There's lots of good stuff on here especially if you're into that noisy Italian stuff.  Some other stand outs for me were Psycho, Violation and Detention.  Give it a listen and let me know what you think. EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police...go give your money to iTunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment