
It grows wild here. My wife and I have a busy weekend ahead of us so I will probably be scarce around MR. I thought I would throw another one at you.

My bro and former band mate Ed made a comment on my last Brent's T.V. post that the demo was better than the 7" so here is the demo. I had it already ripped and scanned some time ago but hadn't tackled the task of editing and uploading 25 tracks. After all that I may have to do a CD next time. I already talked about these guys and got several great comments here,
http://mustard-relics.com/2008/06/06/brents-tv-luberjack-days-7/ , so I won't go on and on again. These guys really rip it up here and as some of you may know I like demos a lot because they tend to represent the original inspiration of the band. The last track is a phone call between Scott Garvey and Quitty the bass player. If you knew one or both these guys you would find it hilarious. Anyway enjoy this and have a great weekend.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AW1zghhXsM&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment