Monday, June 30, 2008

VA - Shredder 3 The World's In Shreds 7"

deer track We don't see very many deer down by the creek behind the house, where we take the dogs for a walk, but I see their tracks all the time. deer We do see deer all the time by the pasture where we keep our horses.  Definately not the best picture but if you zoom in on this one you can see a doe just to the left of those four dead trees in the middle, mixed with the evergreens. Shred WIS3 I wish I had the other four installments of this comp, but this Fresno one isn't too bad.  I got this one because it has Capitol Punishment on it but the previous singer, Ralph, is not singing.  Okay song from them but the stand outs for me are the S.A.D. Boyz and Plaid Retina.  I actually went out and got more of their stuff because of this comp.  I don't know why I always quote these guys but, Flex had this to say, "Part three with some good HC tracks by Capitol Punishment and SAD Boyz. Good stuff, but not too exciting."  Oh well give it a listen and make up your own mind. EDIT: Links deleted for fear of copyright police…go give your money to iTunes or something…

No comments:

Post a Comment