If you follow this blog, you know that whenever I don't get too many comments on a post I usually come along and do another from the same band. So, another one from these San Diego crazies is what you get. If you didn't feel compelled to try them out the first time I'm giving you another chance. I like their stuff and given a second chance maybe you will too. Chris, the guitar player said he liked this a lot better than the 7" and I would probably agree. From 1998 I believe. Man I was really starting to be a loser at this time and don't remember much, except of course that I was a loser. Oh well, we learn from our mistakes eventually, don't we? It's all good and worked out for the best. Life is good for me now in so many ways. Anyway, the first tune is my favorite, but you can pick your own.
EDIT: 5 years this post has been up, Chris drops by to check it out and come to find out I had all the tracks wrong. Investigating a little further it turns out the track listing on the back cover is wrong. So...went through and listened to each track (luckily this thing came with lyrics) and got the correct song titles...phew. If part of what you're doing is archiving music and making something long lost available to everyone, may as well get it right. On the plus side it was great running through and listening to this again, well worth it.
Tonight We Ride Hurricane Pyramid Burn Power Cell Death Squad Sheep God Register Wishing Well Gates Of Steel
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_KrSlw51M&w=560&h=315]
No comments:
Post a Comment