
I'm not necessarily a proud smoker, but they need to quit taxing the hell out of me and telling me where I can and can't smoke.

Sort of a follow up to the last post with the first 7" from these guys, released in 88 I believe. 12 songs on a 45 rpm 7" should tell you something about this one, short fast songs. A nice history here,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaid_Retina . I did some leg work for you guys that may be interested and looked to see what all I could find from these guys out there. I couldn't find everything they've put out but I was surprised to find some live stuff here,
http://screamsfromthegutter.blogspot.com/2008/01/plaid-retina-april-4-1990-dc-space.html . On top of that one of my favorite sites has a track or two from this comp,
http://fugitiveequilibrium.blogspot.com/2008/06/attention-sweaty-collector-nerds.html . I was bummed because after I had it all ripped, edited and uploaded I found this same 7" posted here,
http://www.7inchpunk.com/?p=621 . Not trying to step on any toes but this is a site dedicated to my music collection, so I'm posting it anyway. Check out what he has there, because I did notice better scans and a little bit more info. These guys really show that hardcore didn't end in 86.
EDIT: Sorry, links to tunes deleted for fear of the copyright police...they were damn good too. Go give your money to itunes or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment