Friday, July 11, 2008

Apes of Wrath - S/T flexi

AOWI had this ripped, edited and uploaded but I knew I saw this posted somewhere but I just couldn't remember where.  It was tough to weed out all the unrealted material when searching because Apes Of Wrath comes up with all kinds of stuff.  I found it hear, http://www.7inchpunk.com/?p=734 .  Does that bug anyone that I post stuff that I know is posted elsewhere?  I don't do it on purpose and once again, unless someone is donating something to post, I only post stuff that is in my collection.  The 7inchpunk post is better for info and scans but I don't 80kb/s is enough to dedicate to a band.

I don't think I really knew what I was getting when I got this but wasn't disappointed when I did.  I was into getting flexis at the time and of course this fell into that category, but what I was into was a lot harder than this.  Still has that punk flavor but in that melodic sing songy kind of way.  I don't know, tell me what you think.

EDIT: Sorry, links to tune deleted for fear of the copyright police...they were damn good too.  Go give your money to itunes or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment