Tuesday, July 8, 2008

VA - No Control At The Country Club Live

Nocontrol3Another one in the series of Nemesis Live 7"s as a sort of follow up to the previous post.  This one is number 3 and I actually like it better than the first one I posted.  Visual Discrimination and Bad Religion are the stand outs so that's one tune per side.  This represents the only other one I have in the series, but I did find this best of here, http://x43x.blogspot.com/2008/05/best-of-nemesis-live.html . Not really much else to say on this one so enjoy it or not. EDIT: Sorry, links to tune deleted for fear of the copyright police...they were damn good too.  Go give your money to itunes or something... Did find the two BR songs off the 7" on YT... Bad Religion - I Want Something More / We're Only Gonna Die

Was looking for the VD songs on YT, but now luck, instead you get... [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jYgSuMrXQ4&w=560&h=315]

No comments:

Post a Comment