
The highways in the country have traffic sometimes too. Notice my bone collection, reflected in the windshield?

I'm still getting anywhere from a 70 to 100 hits a day which is cool, but my last several posts haven't gotten but a few comments, especially when you consider half of them are mine. Oh well, I'm not complaining, there's no stopping me now. This was one of those record store buys that probably happened when I couldn't find what I was looking for. these comps were good for that in that you are taking a chance, but you have several bands to choose from. This one is a Fresno comp so that probably had something to do with the purchase. Quite the mix here in sounds but I would say the first band has a kind of a hardcore thing going, the second more of a punky thing and the rest kind of in the powerviolence/grindcore vein. I couldn't find any info about this comp or really any of the bands, so your info would be appreciated. No year either but my guess is the late 80s, early 90s. My personal fave is Disposable None, how about yours?
EDIT: Sorry, links to tune deleted for fear of the copyright police...they were damn good too. Go give your money to itunes or something...
No comments:
Post a Comment